How do I wait for vertical retrace?

Clemens Kirchgatterer c.kirchgatterer at
Tue May 6 06:48:57 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 13:58 +0200, Eirik Byrkjeflot Anonsen wrote:

> I'm sure other people use these words to mean different things, though :)

flicker was also once used for the "consequence of interlacing" thus
commodore introduced the "Flicker-Fixer" for the Amiga. This was just
just a simple line doubler.

best regards ...

More information about the xorg mailing list