ATI fglrx driver and component output

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Tue May 6 13:40:39 PDT 2008

Has anyone gotten component output to TV working with the fglrx ATI
driver and an Integrated X1250?  I can get a picture, but it is grey
(monochrome).  I have tried various options in my xorg.conf file and
have succeeded in getting the picture to become very blue.  I've spent
many hours googling, and have tried many options, but I can't seem to
get better than this.  Can anyone provide some help or point me to
another place to look for?  I've attached my xorg.conf for reference
(and you'll see it's been heavily hacked up).

Rob

P.S. Should this question go here, or to the xorg-driver-ati list?