GL colours wrong with current intel driver on G965

Steven J Newbury steve at snewbury.org.uk
Fri May 9 14:04:22 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 13:19 -0700, Dale Southard wrote:
> That appears to be wrong light placement, not wrong colors.  In fact the
> light placement appears to be exactly opposite the correct location.

Yeah, that's true.  sdlmess/sdlmame opengl driver is showing wrong
colours though and that just renders to a single surface.  Maybe wrong
light placement is causing that too?  I don't really know enough about
GL programming to work out where the problem lies.  Perhaps it's a
compiler bug, I'll try compiling mesa with a different complier version.