Current tinderbox regression (libxcb)

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Tue Nov 4 09:14:10 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> I see, sorry for the hassle;

I'm sorry too: I used an overly grumpy tone in my last mail. I should
have known git would make the merge easy to do. :-) Tinderbox builds
should be passing again now.

> I'll be more patient about build breakage in future.  (Maybe we could
> set up a process for announcing a temporary breakage to the list?)

You know, I really should have announced that. You're right. :-) It
didn't occur to me that people might be building from git on such a
regular basis that anyone would notice. My bad. :-) Hopefully it's a
rare enough thing to not need a special process though...

It's good to see that there's an X.org Tinderbox; I knew anholt set one
up years ago but I didn't think there was one still going. Is there room
in there to run libxcb's test suite, pathetic as it is? At top level,
just run `make check`. Running the X Test Suite would be awesome too.

Jamey