dolt?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Nov 6 08:58:07 PST 2008

Before you do that dolt need to get out of its current unmaintained status.  I
moved cairo to dolt and got a bug report under a week.  It doesn't work with
bash 3.0.  Fortunately the fix was known in the mono community, but no
upstream activity since the initial release.  Alp Toker and I have volunteered
to fix bugs and push as soon as someone adds us to the right fdo group.

behdad