New shatter development tree

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Nov 10 12:31:05 PST 2008

Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Is this something that will allow working around the 2048 DRI limit in
> 945GMs or is it related to the dual-GPU stuff that lappy vendors love so
> much these days? (or perhaps even both?)

Erm, whoops. My google searches did bear fruit after all (didn't see
this link at first):

https://conf.linux.org.au/programme/schedule/view_talk/76?day=friday

/me is very excited about this now, and will even consider buying a new
monitor to celebrate... well assuming my laptop's VGA output wasn't
fried last week when I plugged a shorted cable into it... the smoke
wasn't a good sign I suspect :s

Col

--

Colin Guthrie