Xorg over Linux Virtual Framebuffer Driver

Leandro Galvez galvez.andy at cassis-intl.com
Thu Nov 13 19:25:53 PST 2008

Thank you Daniel, I've check my directory and /dev/tty2 is there. But I
think it's a non existent device. About this virtual console, do I need to
point the virtual console to my /dev/fb0? If so, how do I do it? I even
tried ln to make the tty2 to my fb0. But it doesnt seem to work. When I do
this it only throws me a fatal error saying "VT_ACTIVATE failed: invalid
argument"

Thanks and best regards,
Andy