Mouse recognition on reconnecting using evdev

Matija Šuklje matija.suklje at rutka.net
Fri Nov 14 10:47:13 PST 2008

Dne petek 14. novembra 2008 je Dan Nicholson napisal(a):
> Yep. The wave of the future is not to have any InputDevice sections in
> xorg.conf.

That makes sense. I just thought it looks the info in 'xorg.conf'. But .fdi
makes more sense as well ;)

Does/will the same (HAL's .fdi files) apply for output devices as well? e.g.
monitor hotplugging.

> Peter wrote about this pretty extensively on his blog:
> http://who-t.blogspot.com/2008/07/input-configuration-in-nutshell.html

Thanks, I will take a look at it tomorrow after my boat driver's exam! :)

Cheers,
Matija

--
gsm: +386 41 849 552
e-mail: matija.suklje at rutka.net
www: http://matija.suklje.name

aim: hookofsilver
icq: 110183360
jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
msn: matija.suklje at rutka.net
yahoo: matija_suklje
GPG/PGP fingerprint: FB64 FFAF B8DA 5AB5 B18A 98B8 2B68 0B51 0549 D278