radeon driver again: GL_EXT_framebuffer_object?

Florian Echtler floe at butterbrot.org
Mon Nov 17 01:47:00 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

an OpenGL-related question again: while the R300 driver from Mesa 7.2
doesn't seem to announce the GL_EXT_framebuffer_object extension on a
Mobility Radeon X1400, the glGenFramebuffersEXT function is present and
available in libGL.so. However, when calling it, I get a segfault at
0x00000000, so I suspect that it's just an empty stub. Are there plans
to support this extension in the near future, or what would be necessary
to add support?

Many thanks,
Yours, Florian
--