VIA documentation release and the OpenChrome project

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Thu Nov 20 16:58:04 PST 2008

Hi,

VIA released 2D and 3D documentation For Unichrome Pro II and Chrome9
IGPs today. They are available at http://www.x.org/docs/via/.

I'd like to use this opportunity to make a bit of advertising for the
OpenChrome project. It is committed to providing and supporting fully
free and Open Source drivers that take full advantage of the hardware
acceleration of VIA chipsets featuring the VIA UniChrome, UniChrome Pro
and Chrome9 integrated graphics processors.
http://www.openchrome.org

We could use some help to improve the driver at a quicker pace. Please
subscribe to the openchrome-devel mailing list if you'd like to join us.