X server 1.6_beta1 pending pixman
sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Tue Nov 25 08:58:50 PST 2008
Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> writes:
> So, we'll see if we can't get a bit of pixman review and perhaps a
> pixman release done tomorrow so that the X server beta can head out.
Here are some comments on the matrix code. I didn't review all the
numericals, but nothing jumped out at me either.
- I'd like to have the interface const correct, for example in
pixman_transform_multily (struct pixman_transform_t *dst,
struct pixman_transform_t *l,
struct pixman_transform_t *r);
l and r could be const
- For the rotation interfaces, maybe expand the names s and c to sin
and cos? I first thought c meant center and was then mystified what
s could mean.
- The interfaces that take forward/reverse matrices should probably
- Pixman's version numbering scheme is similar to cairo's: The git
master version has an odd micro number, released versions have even
- The name pixman_f_transform bothers me, but I don't have a better
suggestion since pixman_transformf would be worse.
- Is there any particular reason for the fixed point epsilon of 2 (as
opposed to 1)?
- There is a comment about floating point interfaces, but the file
contains both fixed and floating point interfaces.
More information about the xorg