xlock - could not grab keyboard after suspend

Dave Wood dave at unrealize.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 15:21:20 PDT 2008

I just set up a T42 and I'm having problems with xlock.

Basically I call xlock in my suspend script to lock the screen, but it
gives this error and fails to lock:

xlock, could not grab keyboard! (1)

I just wonder if anyone else had come across this and may have a solution?

--
The President publicly apologized today to all those offended by his
brother's remark, "There's more Arabs in this country than there is