ANN: xterm patch #237
dickey at radix.net
Sun Sep 14 18:01:04 PDT 2008
Patch #237 - 2008/09/14
* improve usability of TrueType fonts by making the font-size
switching for shifted keypad plus/minus use the faceSize resources
to determine the order of fonts (when TrueType fonts are used)
rather than the bitmap fonts, since their sizes may not be in the
same order (report by H Merijn Brand)
* remove an optimization of ConfigureNotify events from patch
#236 which seems to interfere with passing SIGWINCH to applications
* modify handling of altSendsEscape to reset the eightBitInput mode,
like metaSendsEscape (patch by Ted Phelps).
* add feature to show the text-cursor as an underline rather than a
box, plus command-line options -uc and +uc and resource
cursorUnderLine to control the feature (patch by Paul Lampert).
* update config.guess, config.sub
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg