Root weave pattern

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 04:51:53 PDT 2008

2008/9/30 Julien Cristau <jcristau at debian.org>:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:25:01 +0100, John Tapsell wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>>   What was the conclusion about the weave pattern?  I don't care what
>> the default is, but is it possible to get the root weave background as
>> a compile time / run time  option?   Or has the weave background gone
>> for good?
>>
> 'X -retro'.

Ah excellent, thanks guys.

It would be nice to add the keyword 'root' or something to the help.
I grepped the --help output for 'root' and found:
-br                    create root window with black background
-wr                    create root window with white background

And nothing more.  I grepped for 'weave' and even 'background' and
found nothing also, so I thought it wasn't supported.

Thanks
John Tapsell