MPX development

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Apr 19 17:15:25 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 05:17:14PM -0600, Andruk Tatum wrote:
> Hello, I realize that this may not be a channel for xorg newbies, but my
> questions haven't been answered well elsewhere.
:-)

On the xorg wiki there is one page already providing a script to get
some git repos, update them and compiling them (I haven't tested it yet)
-> http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/git

Everything else can be found on this site:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ (comprehensive list of git repos).
So replace the tail of the git repos found in the script with the paths
given on that page.

MPX has been merged. So there is no need to get sources (or patches)
from somewhere else

By the way I'm also keen on mpx. What is your use case?
I still haven't had time to try it yet though..

Sincerly
Marc Weber