10th FOSDEM, 5th Xorg DevRoom.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Tue Dec 1 16:08:41 PST 2009

Yes, we have another DevRoom on FOSDEM this year!

I am sure that, since it is already the 5th time, FOSDEM and our devroom
there does not need any further introduction :)

So on Sunday the 7th of February, we will have our DevRoom in AW.124, in
the same building where we sat the first two DevRooms, and we have 7
slots available for speakers.

So speakers, please drop me and/or Egbert Eich all your emails with:

* Talk title.
* Small blurp about the talk.

in the next month, as i expect the folder deadline to happen very early
in january.

Of course, everything is being tracked on the (you guessed it) wiki:

http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2010

Also, i am once again tempted to reserve some seats at the smashingly
excellent belgian restaurant the Mirabelle on saturday evening, so
please drop me a note if you would like to join.

See you all there!

Luc Verhaegen.