Multiseat with VGAArbiter on 2 Radeon cards

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:14:46 PST 2009

Multicard and multiseat for radeon doesn't need vgaarb; use KMS instead and
your cards will both come up at boot.

Posting from a mobile, pardon my terseness. ~ C.

On Dec 5, 2009 9:30 AM, "Tiago Vignatti" <tiago.vignatti at nokia.com> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 09:00:19PM +0100, ext Steffen Schaumburg wrote: > Hi
everyone, > I'm trying ...
yes. And the log says you're indeed using it.

> The current status of my work is: > >From pressing the power button to kdm
humm, seems not issue with vga arbitration. I'd guess maybe missed mode
setting. Try to start an app on the monitor black and see if connects. If
this
succeeds then the arbiter is doing its job okay.

Cheers,
                            Tiago