Multiseat with VGAArbiter on 2 Radeon cards

Steffen Schaumburg steffen at schaumburger.info
Sat Dec 5 11:43:06 PST 2009

Okay I figured I might as well try Tiago's idea. I'm not sure what if I
used the right command but here's what I tried:
xterm -display :1 -e bash &
xterm -display :1.0 -e bash &
xterm -display localhost:1 -e bash &
xterm -display localhost:1.0 -e bash &

I tried all four as both root and user and they all fail saying "Can't
open display: localhost:1.0" (with different display depending on what I
used).

Thanks, Steffen