avc's generated causes the system to freeze up

Justin P. Mattock justinmattock at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:13:54 PST 2009

> Sounds to me like Justin needs the QueryPointer spoofing code.
>
> Ted

I cut the thread to clean it up a bit.

As for QuearyPointer not sure exactly
what that is. a quick Google showed
something about root window or something.
(similar to the avc's I've been seeing);

In any case what I'm doing here is I have one machine
setup with monolithic, and then another machine will
be a binary policy(just need to setup semanage user *)

Then if I get any of these left over avc's I'll
put them under dontaudit and basically forget
about them.

looking at the git log there was some new stuff commited
towards the xserver, So within the next few days I might
as well pull all the xserver stuff, then go from there.

Justin P. Mattock