extension init cleanup

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Thu Feb 5 13:38:58 PST 2009

I tried to clean up the header files that contain declarations
for the various extension. Basically, in the end the header
include/extinit.h contains the declarations of the extension
init functions and declarations of the noXxxExtension booleans,
sorted and put under their respective ifdef guards.
It's that many patches because I tried to keep each commit
as simple as possible, to make it easier to review. It should
also be git-bisect friendly, meaning that after each single
commit the tree builds.

If you would rather see the patches, I can send them to the
list as well. But I think I spammed the list enough yesterday
so today it's just this cover mail.

tom

The following changes since commit 9a1d07ecb74b7c3267a6910af66ada917a525110:
  Tomas Carnecky (1):
        Fix "warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size"

are available in the git repository at:

  git://78.46.209.101/xorg/xserver extension-init-cleanup

cgit web interface:
  http://78.46.209.101/git/xorg/xserver/log/?h=extension-init-cleanup

Tomas Carnecky (11):
      Initialize the GLX provider stack with the swrast provider
      Move declarations from extinit.h to input.h
      Move extension declarations to include/extinit.h
      Change the prototype of PanoramiXExtensionInit()
      Include extinit.h so that the prototypes are properly defined
      Don't include modinit.h in Xext/ sources
      Remove modinit.h, move all remaining declarations to extinit.h
      Replace INITARGS with void
      Move declarations of the noXxxExtension booleans to extinit.h
      Remove all includes from extinit.h
      Clean up declarations to make sdksyms.sh happy

 Xext/bigreq.c                         |    4 +-
 Xext/dpms.c                           |    4 +-
 Xext/panoramiX.c                      |    4 +-
 Xext/saver.c                          |    4 +-
 Xext/security.c                       |    3 +-
 Xext/shape.c                          |    1 -
 Xext/shm.c                            |    4 +-
 Xext/sync.c                           |    2 +-
 Xext/xcmisc.c                         |    4 +-
 Xext/xres.c                           |    4 +-
 Xext/xselinux.c                       |    3 +-
 Xext/xtest.c                          |    4 +-
 glx/glxext.c                          |    3 +-
 hw/xfree86/common/xf86Module.h        |    4 +-
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/dbemodule.c        |    2 +-
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/extmod/Makefile.am |    1 -
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/extmod/modinit.c   |   22 ++--
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/extmod/modinit.h   |   93 ----------------
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/extmod/xf86dga2.c  |    7 +-
 hw/xfree86/dixmods/recordmod.c        |    2 +-
 hw/xfree86/dri/drimodule.c            |    2 +-
 include/extinit.h                     |  157 +++++++++++++++++++++++---
 include/globals.h                     |   87 +---------------
 include/input.h                       |   17 +++
 delete mode 100644 hw/xfree86/dixmods/extmod/modinit.h