Xvesa black magic

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:08:31 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> Is there any particular reason why you can't use the Xorg server with
> evdev for input (hell, kbd/mouse if you like pain) and the vesa or fbdev
> driver?

I don't know Rene's motivation for wanting Kdrive (I assume that he
just wants the smaller memory footprint) but I'm ultimately trying to
build against uClibc. Xorg really won't do that.

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu
Vice President, Cal Poly Linux Users' Group
http://www.cplug.org

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it."
    -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, frequently mis-attributed to Voltaire