drm Q, kernel 2.6.28.6

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 11:44:50 PST 2009

In rebuilding the drm.ko and radeon.ko modules, I am seeing this warning go by
in large numbers:

/usr/src/drm/linux-core/drm_compat.h:346:2: warning: #warning "init_mm is not
available on this kernel!"

As this kernel is home brewed, like most I've been running for the last 10
years, is there some specific option in the .config that I need to enable?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)