Proposed server-1.6 enterleave/focusinout patches

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jan 10 08:06:53 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Keith Packard at 09/01/09 19:48 did gyre and gimble:
> I've pushed a proposed set of patches that merge in Peter's new
> enterleave/focusinout stuff on the 1.6 branch. It's all on the
> server-1.6-enterleave branch and I'd like comments on whether that code
> looks right. Mostly what I did was eliminate all of the Device events by
> #if 0'ing the code. I did that to reduce the size of the diffs against
> the master versions of the files; otherwise there would be a large diff
> and merging future fixes would be harder.

I updated the mandriva cooker package to this branch and removed the old
workaround patch we had for it.

Seems to be working fine for me so far (the bug that I had before with
firefox link hovers is certainly not rearing it's ugly head) but will
report any abnormalities that other user may report to me.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie