FOSDEM DevRoom: Update.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Thu Jan 15 05:14:39 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've received word back from the fosdem organisers: Our initial schedule
is posted; 7 talks out of a possible 11 (max 13 slots) are currently
taken up. You can see the current schedule at:
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2009 and now also at:
http://www.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/rooms/h.1309

As you can see, we are in h1309 this year. Which means that we have boosted
capacity by 50%. It also means that our room has 3 (!) doors, aka airholes,
this year. It is the first room from the "upper level" stands area, where
Fedora/Centos was located last year.

So we have 4 (max 6) talk slots still available, with a room like this, we
better fill them up :)

Thanks,

Luc Verhaegen.