Fedora 10, Xorg 7.4 and US15W - Poulsbo - please help - I'm stuck

Dan Naughton daniel.naughton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:11:16 PST 2009

Are there drivers for the US15W / Poulsbo chipset?  I just got the install
done with Fedora 10 in text mode, and it tanked setting up the xserver.
>From the Xorg.0.log, it looks like it tried every driver, then failed.  I
was hoping the "intel" driver was the answer, but I guess that doesn't
support the US15W.  I tried in the Intel sight.  They have the IEGD drivers
for Poulsbo as binaries, but they only cover up to xorg 7.3?  (I tried it
anyway, and they failed)

If anyone knows how to get xorg 7.4 running with Poulsbo, can someone help
me out.

Thanks for helping.