multiple screens - pci-e

telenet poort at telenet.be
Thu Jan 15 23:52:07 PST 2009

Have an rare error.But do not know if it is driver/xorg or os error:
Have a computer with multiple screens(8or 12).Nvidia as driver.Debian Lenny as os.
When I start the computer,one or two screens/monitors are not starting or waking up.But when I reboot(reboot button) all screens works perfect.
Only when I start the computer I have screens not working.
Debian Lenny with 180.22 nvidia driver in this case not working.
With debian etch and nvidia  100.14.19 no problem at all.
Again, do not know if it is xorg or nvidia issue.
Did replace cables, monitors,vga card no solution: one or two screens not working at startup from pc,only with reboot getting all screens.

gd