libXrender - documentation?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:28:17 PST 2009

>> I know that its not easy, but someone can't expect a step-by-step
>> tutorial for such low-level stuff.
>
> hmm - the obvious conclusion is that xft is just a minor/useless library.
> Perhaps it should be removed, then.
The whole discussion is about RENDER's documentation, not xft.

> Or was your comment directed to potential users (probably not, since
> it isn't polite to treat users disrespectfully).
I've written quite a bunch of answers to charles' questions (even some
off-list), so I started to become a bit impatient.
At least I tried to help, instead of coming arround, missing the point
and telling others howto behave :P ;)

- Clemens