libXrender - documentation?

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 14:39:12 PST 2009

2009/1/26 Thomas Dickey <dickey at his.com>:

>>> hmm - the obvious conclusion is that xft is just a minor/useless library.
>>> Perhaps it should be removed, then.
>> The whole discussion is about RENDER's documentation, not xft.
>
> very well, then apply my comments to "RENDER" (they're both presented
> as libraries that no one should try to use without some other library
> as a sanitizing layer).

maybe i'm missing the point: what's the point in a library that needs
another library
in order to be used? i don't really think it's a good idea. maybe it
would be better
to better implement the library in order for it to be used without
another sanitizing
library, that would cost more resources.

--
dott. ing. beso