Xvfb - how to enable extensions (doesn't seem to be working right) XFree86-VidModeExtension

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Thu Jun 11 07:30:40 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 10:42:16AM -0500, Jason Galyon wrote:
> Here it is being utilized for opengl rendering in which it needs to know
> screen modes.  Perhaps there is a better way to extract the needed
> information (resolution and depth I believe is all it needs).
>
> fyi, this app is called Pyglet.

That sounds familiar.  It's a Python library for developing 3D games,
right?

XRANDR is the modern way to inquire about the available screen modes
(and select one, if you desire full-screen video at a resolution other
than the current one).

Marius Gedminas
--
What can I do with Python that I can't do with C#?  You can go home on time at
the end of the day.