BadLength error when running xrandr

Joel Feiner jafeiner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:58:51 PDT 2009

Embarrassed as I am to say it, it turns out that I somehow had an old
version of randrproto installed (the new versions were getting installed
to the wrong place, although it wasn't obvious because of the paths
involved).  Once I got that straightened out, xrandr started working
again.  Sorry to bother the list over such an inane problem.  Thanks,
anyways, for the assistance.