xf86-video-xgi status?

Bobbie Stivers bobbie at InformationProductsInc.com
Fri Jun 19 06:34:15 PDT 2009

Hey. I have a Targus ACP60 which has an XGI Volari Z9 chip. Trying the
vesa driver, I get a message that it only works with Z9s. I'm trying to
get the XGI driver compiled but having problems. I've tried sis and
sisfb without luck. Could you throw me your working sis xorg.conf?