Problems with resumed suspend: Work (dual/external heads) <=> Home (built in laptop display)

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Tue Jun 23 11:05:31 PDT 2009

Hi Jamie,

What's your hardware? Which video driver do you use?

I've got a very similar problem, except that mostly only either the
internal or the external display is deactivated after resume.

Also, the problem can be reproduced without actually switching monitors
(like in your case with home/work). Can you try again by just suspending
and resuming without disconnecting the external monitor?

Anyway, here is my bugreport:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/352708

Best regards,

Andreas