RFC: Xv field order

Jacques, Hugo Hugo.Jacques at verint.com
Tue Jun 23 12:45:50 PDT 2009

I don't think they are. I might be wrong.

Hugo
This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.