Pointer Acceleration GUI

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 09:09:50 PDT 2009

Hello all (on git xorg),

since I had to learn ruby anyway, and hello world was already written:

http://the-shoebox.org/apps/140

This is a prototypish gui for tweaking pointer acceleration, i.e. all
the goodness no other UI knows. It isn't in any way serious, and you'll
need shooes, to world's most intriguing rapid prototyping, em, thing:

http://www.shooes.net

I don't intend to carry this any further. If anyone feels like putting
up a fd.o repo for it, you're welcome. The xinput wrapper may be of
interest to anyone doing input stuff while not hating ruby.

Cheers,

Simon