Set property in RandR

GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn GordonYuan at viatech.com.cn
Thu Mar 12 02:37:10 PDT 2009

Dear Dave,
    I know what you said. But I have another question now.
    If the property depends on other factor, for example, the TV output standard is related to mode size, if mode is 640x480, the supported values of certain property are NTSC, PAL, 720P and 1080I etc; but if mode is 720x480, the supported are NTSC, 720P and 1080I etc. PAL can't be supported any more.
    How can supported property value change dynamically according to mode? I think using RRConfigureOutputProperty() is a little difficult.
    Please give me some advices, thanks!
Best wishes,
Gordon