[RFC] glx: fix DRI2 memory leak

Magnus Kessler Magnus.Kessler at gmx.net
Sat Mar 28 07:37:29 PDT 2009

On Saturday 28 Mar 2009 00:42:53 Jesse Barnes wrote:
> Yep, that seems to work too...  Magnus or Vasily can you guys confirm?

Seems to work fine for me, although I'm going to have an eye open for bugs that
might have previously been hidden in the now exposed code paths.

Is there any good documentation about resource handling in the server
available? I must admit that I get slightly nervous about the loops of
function calls that occur when resources are freed.

Magnus