up-arrow key not working again.

dolphinling lists at dolphinling.net
Wed May 27 06:51:10 PDT 2009

Robin Cook wrote:
> I upgraded xorg-server to 1.6.1 and now the up-arrow key is not working
> the way it is supposed to.  When I hit it in gnome it causes the
> screenshot applet to pop up.

I have this same problem, but *only* when running inside an Xnest.

I'm running xorg-server 1.6.1.901. I have no xorg.conf. I have xf86-input-evdev
installed, and no x-i-mouse or x-i-keyboard.

The only strange thing I'm doing is using the colemak keyboard layout in my main
server, but not in the nested server. I haven't tried qwerty to see if it
changes anything.

--
dolphinling
<http://dolphinling.net/>