radeon: different colors on different heads?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Thu Nov 12 15:35:35 PST 2009

Alex Deucher wrote:

> Is the problematic screen the one driven by DVO or internal tmds?
> Post your Xorg log and specify which output is the problematic one
> (DVI-0 or DVI-1).

I have attached the log.
The problematic head is DVI-1, which is driven by DVO.

   * * *

One naive question: the FireMV 2200 card in question has one DMS-59
slot, which is then divided to two DVI-U ports with a special Y cable.
I have purchased this Y cable separately, from ebay.

Could it be that the problem is with this Y card?

    Kristof