radeon: different colors on different heads?

Csillag Kristof csillag.kristof at united-consult.hu
Wed Nov 18 06:46:05 PST 2009

Csillag Kristof wrote:
> Alex Deucher wrote:
>
>> Could definitely be a problem with the cable,
>>
> OK, I am already trying to buy a new cable (these are not easy to get by);
> when it gets here, I will check it again.

I tried with the new cables, but unfortunately, the result is the same.

The next step would be to change the card (I have an identical one),
but it's quite difficult, because it's contained in a case which is
quite hard to take apart...

>> or a problem with the external tmds transmitter setup.

I there any software work-around I could try to test this hypothesis?

   Kristóf