Finishing the X11R7.5 katamari

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Sat Oct 10 13:22:53 PDT 2009

On Oct 9, 2009, at 22:01, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

> All the libraries on the list are released.

I notice these omissions from releases, and just want to make sure
they are intentional:

libXevie ... RIP
libxkbui ... ???
libXp    ... RIP
libXtrap ... RIP

> Almost all the protocol modules are released.

> I am proposing dropping two more modules from the katamari, now that
> the X server has dropped support for the XFree86-Misc extension:
> 	- xf86miscproto
> 	- libXxf86misc

Could we atleast get a janitorial release of xf86miscproto before it's
tossed by the wayside?

Also... I notice we're (Apple) still shipping
xproxymanagementprotocol ... how long has that been dead?  Is there
any reason why I should keep it around?