Blank screen on starting X

Flittigs at PICT beproject2010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:49:25 PDT 2009

Hello, you're correct. I got a running X. On doing "sudo startx --
/opt/MPX/bin/X -config /../xorg.conf -retro" and putting this in background
by appending "&" and then doing "ps" I can see a process for x server
running....

Now, to have a gdm  and other stuff running, on starting X, should I write a
script, as in some more piece of code along with the startx command? coz
just a blank screen doesn't help in any way and I have to keep rebooting my
virtualbox

--
Regards,

Sneha Runwal