[drm] drmOpen failed; MACH64(0): [dri] DRIScreenInit Failed

Corbin Simpson mostawesomedude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:54:29 PDT 2010

The DRI drivers are userspace. The DRM component for mach64, a kernel
driver, isn't included in the standard Linux kernel. You are probably on
your own as far as obtaining and building it.

Sending from a mobile, pardon the brevity. ~ C.

On Aug 3, 2010 9:41 PM, "lesliek at ozemail.com.au" <lesliek at ozemail.com.au>