Screen size on resume

Sonusss sonusss at swing.be
Sun Aug 29 04:54:45 PDT 2010

Hi Listmembers,

On fresh boot the display resolution is well settled to 800x480.
After a resume from S3 it is restored to a kind of default mode 800x600
I changed xorg.conf to leave only 800x480 as available mode
I also tried the option "VBERestore" "true"
I also tried to manually use vbetool to save and restore video config from console mode
If I run 'xrandr' without arguments it restore the right settings for the screen size until the next suspend

Any idea ?

I'm running Opensuse 11.2 on Asus R2E with gnome
xorg-x11-7.4-35.3

Sonusss