ANN: xterm patch #262
dickey at radix.net
Mon Aug 30 04:00:53 PDT 2010
Patch #262 - 2010/8/30
* fix a case where changing the cursor color via escape sequences
did not immediately update the screen (report by Andreas Wagner).
* implement ANSI and DEC request-mode control sequences. The latter
includes the xterm-specific private modes such as the mouse mode.
The feature is ifdef'd with the rectangle operations since its
decoding overlaps that feature.
* correct typo in ctlseqs.ms for response of OSC 21 (patch by Kevin
* improve discussion of mouse tracking in ctlseqs.ms
* increase an array limit used in reporting mouse events (report by
* add extended mouse-coordinates mode, allowing up to 2015x2015
windows, using UTF-8 encoding (patch by Ryan Johnson).
* modify manpage hyphens to conform with Debian.
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg