xditview '.' hangs: Errata to my previous mail :(

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 09:10:40 PST 2010

 > Examine the value returned by read() instead of doing either.

The "read()" is down in libc.so which is done by "getc()".
So there may be a bug in libc, but I don't have time
right now to look at it.

I submitted a new version of the patch to xorg-devel:
    http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-December/016861.html
please take a look and give it a "Reviewed-by" and or "Tested-by"
line if you can .

Pat
---