set primary monitor in kde

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Dec 9 09:26:27 PST 2010

Dnia środa, 8 grudnia 2010, mierdatutis mi napisał:
[...]
> xrandr --output DFP1 --primary

You must execute the above BEFORE KDE is started, i.e. before startkde is
executed. It will not help you much after. Unfortunatelly, I'm not using
kubuntu, so I don't know, if there is anything specific you should do. On my
PLD laptop to do it I'm using ~/.Xclients file, which contains as follows:

xrandr --output LVDS1 --primary
exec startkde

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\