Is there any way to do a "long click" with synaptics?

Jarrad W. akdor1154 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 15:58:19 PST 2010

> doubletap, but leave the finger on the second time.
>
> Cheers,
>    Peter
Thanks for the reply, Peter - but this doesn't work. Playing with xev
shows no input events are thrown at all with this gesture. Double tap =
double click, double tap + drag = click-and-drag, and tap = click all
work fine, as do basic motionevents of course.

The version of my xserver-xorg-input-synaptics package is
1.2.2-2ubuntu5. I couldn't find any properties relating to this
behaviour in the synaptics man page.

Thanks,
Jarrad