Possibly silly, certainly a little OT Question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Dec 25 13:31:44 PST 2010

On Saturday, December 25, 2010 04:26:02 pm Glynn Clements did opine:

> gene heskett wrote:
> > Are the authors of minicom still available?  Or how about src code?  I
> > found some names in the docs and sent an email to those, but it
> > bounced and that was probably 2 years back up the log.
>
> The source code is available from:
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/projects/minicom

Got it, but I had to tell firefox the site was ok, their certs aren't any
good.  It did a lot of fussing trying to protect me from what it considered
to be a malicious site.

Thanks.  That is newer, I have 2.3, unk rc#.  With decent comments, I might
be able to wrap my once near genius mind around it. I was surprised to see
that recently dated a release so possibly there may be hope.

Merry Christmas!

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)