X.Org Foundation Board of Directors 2010 Election

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:43:35 PST 2010

In message <4B732120.50703 at sun.com> you wrote:
> Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Bear in mind though that the channel is open and
> > meetings are held at a regular time, so everyone has as
> > much opportunity to find out what goes on during the
> > meetings as me. :)
>
> I don't think anyone outside of the Board and the
> Treasurer were ever told the meeting time or channel
> though, which is a failing on our part.

I am pretty confident we posted our schedule and invitation
to the members.x.org list; I remember drafting the
announcement.  However, I haven't been good about posting
changes and about putting the information on the wiki.

For everyone's information, we currently meet alternate
Tuesdays at 22:00 UTC (14:00 PST) on
irc://irc.oftc.net/#xf-bod .  Our next meeting is scheduled
for Tuesday 16 February.

    Bart Massey
    Secretary, X.Org Foundation
    bart at cs.pdx.edu