X.Org Foundation Board of Directors 2010 Election

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Tue Feb 16 08:40:26 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 07:26:35AM -0800, Keith Packard wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:21:28 +0100, Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:
>
> > Can we get some more details here please? Alanc also mentioned ssl
> > certificates, FOSDEM 2010 and Videohackfest from the top of his head.
>
> We haven't paid for any SSL certificates, or a video hackfest. The sum
> total of our expenses can be broken down as:
>
> XDS 2008:    $4499.70
> XDC 2009:    $2880.84
> MIT hosting: $3000.00
>              --------
>             $10380.54
>
> Our outstanding obligations today are MIT hosting for this year ($3000)
> and travel expenses for FOSDEM 2010 ($660).

The FOSDEM 2010 travel expenses are probably for getting Michael Gusarov
to come over from Siberia. Not sure how the talk itself went (as i at
that point was off talking to some people in the FOSDEM main hall), but
there was a big and very enthusiastic crowd that gathered at the door
for this.

Any other details that you are able to expose?

Luc Verhaegen.